The tricolor flag of the Kingdom of the Serbs, Croats and Slovenes, with the representation of royalist symbols in the center – a two-headed eagle and a crown, was worn by units of the Army of the Kingdom of Yugoslavia. After the April collapse, the flag with gold embroidery on its symbolic colors “With faith in God for the King and Homeland” was carried by members of the Yugoslav Army in Homeland to the battle of Ljubić in 1941, from which the flag was taken out and preserved by Lieutenant Miko Belić from the village of Ostra. It was hidden under the doorstep, during the period that erased the symbols of the former statehood, where it also suffered from moisture and rodents. It was restored as a museum object in 2004.

Pin It on Pinterest